new layout.... again!

I know, I know, I change things a lot LOL But to be fair, I had that layout since April 20th! I like this one, even though I have three other ones, I already had to remove some stuff and do some tweaking to make this layout look nice!

I know I don't have a lot of downloads, to be honest, I've been wanting to recolor something, but then when I think about files and bmps or pngs {which is it? haha} I get really turned off... and thus I ditch the whole idea.

See, if I say I'm bored, and you tell me "go play sims!" I'm not gonna play sims! I don't feel like playing sims! I have to really feel like that I want to do something, and atm being in simpe is like a 50/50 thing, I want to, but it's not really there yet.

Well hopefully I can get some new downloads up for you guys, I feel bad only have three! ):
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment